Dallas, Texas – Professional competition shooter Gabby Franco believes that to be an accurate shooter, you must master the mental dynamics of target shooting. This spring, she is offering a 3-hour seminar, “Mental Dynamics of Target Shooting,” at venues in Fort Worth, Texas, and San Diego, Calif. She also will host two of the seminars in Spanish, which is her first language – at Grand Prairie, TX, and San Diego, CA.
The truth is that 90% of shooting is mental,” said Franco, “So, you must have a clear understanding of the fundamentals to apply them correctly. You must identify the mental factors that are affecting your results and apply mental techniques that will help you become a more accurate and confident shooter.
The seminar includes the following topics:
- How to identify anticipation and fix it
- Visualization techniques to improve the execution of the fundamentals of shooting
- How changing your attitude will affect your shots
- How to get the best out of a bad day of practice
- A structured way of training
- Techniques that can be applied to anything in life
Seminar dates include March 25, Ft. Worth; April 1, Grand Prairie; May 6 and 7, San Diego. For more information and to register, visit “Events” at Franco’s website: https://gabbyfranco.com/events/.
Attendees will have the opportunity to win door prizes, including a Liberty Safe handgun vault HDX-250, a firearm and a 2-hour private training session with Franco.
Learn more about Gabby Franco at gabbyfranco.com.