Female friendly hunt club opens for season in Wisconsin
The State of Wisconsin is prideful in its hunting and its hunt clubs. Milford Hills Hunt Club, the only five-star shooting facility in Wisconsin, celebrates the start of hunting & shooting season with an eventful open house and unveiling of the new shooting range and gun shop.
Shooting for a record Season
Milford Hills is preparing for a busy season as business continues to increase since the Wisconsin Conceal Carry Law passed approximately one year ago (November 1, 2011). Safety Classes and First Time Shooter Classes offered daily by appointment.
Shoot a story! Help sportsmen and sportswomen inaugurate the 2012 hunting season with a media visit to the Milford Hills Hunt Club to test your skills on the new range and see this season’s property improvements. On-site and phone interviews available with owners and members.
– Opening Day special events including product demos, tours, pig roast and prizes.
– Grand Opening of the Range & Trading Post. The Range at Milford Hills now features up to 100 Yards and 50 shooting bays. Milford Hills is the only hunt club in the area to offer the “trifecta of shooting” – Rifles, Pistols and Shotguns. A shot in the dark…the range is now equipped with a new lighting system for evening practice.
– The 44th Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin and Milford Hills Hunt Club member Rebecca Kleefisch takes the first shot of the 2012 Season.
– Ladies give it a shot! Females make up almost 10 percent of the clientele at Milford Hills. Women are increasingly intrigued by the sport for recreation, relaxation and as a means of personal security since Wisconsin Conceal Carry Law. Milford Hills Gun Shop offers a welcoming female-friendly destination to explore the sport for stress relief and safety.
– This October, Milford Hills will donate $2 to the American Cancer Society for each female shooter during the “Shoot Out Breast Cancer” fundraising initiative. Pink ammo optional!
September 28, 2012 from 10am – 7pm. Open to the public.
Milford Hills Hunt Club
W5670 French Road
Johnson Creek, Wisconsin 53083
920-699-2249. Open 7 Days a Week October through March.
O’Reilly Public Relations
About The WON
The Women's Outdoor News, aka The WON, features news, reviews and stories about women who are shooting, hunting, fishing and actively engaging in outdoor adventure. This publication is for women, by women.
View all posts by The WON