Jess Riley wins the Girls with Guns Clothing and Beretta ‘Thank you, Mom!’ giveaway
Jess Riley is the winner of the Beretta/Girls with Guns Clothing giveaway!
Wanna win WON? This week we’re giving away a wonderful collection of Girls with Guns Clothing items, along with a fab flashlight plus a travel bag from Beretta USA!
We know you’ll want to win this one for your mom, because this Wanna Win WON giveaway includes a fine collection of some of the most popular items that Girls with Guns Clothing (GWG) sells, along with a very special travel bag that features Beretta’s craftsmanship. That’s OK, if you wanna win it for yourself, we won’t tell.
Only 1 lucky entrant will win this WONderful package:
- GWG bucket hat (as worn by Sarah Palin in Sarah Palin’s Alaska). This hat is made of 100-percent cotton and comes in brown with pink bling lettering. MSRP: $19.99
- Mossy Oak pattern lounge pants. Please note, these pants are no longer available for order and come from the GWG private reserve (Yes, think fine wines.), and you will be 1 of the only women on the planet to get a pair of these before fall! MSRP: $49.99
- A Montana Silversmiths GWG logo key chain. This charmer comes loaded with a bullet, 6-shooter pistol and a trademark GWG logo charm. MSRP: $26
- Stone River 1000 lumen rechargeable LED flashlight and accessories. MSRP: $99.95
- A travel/beauty bag by Beretta, made of cotton with leather detailing. Comes with 3 compartments. In red. MSRP: $80
About The WON
The Women's Outdoor News, aka The WON, features news, reviews and stories about women who are shooting, hunting, fishing and actively engaging in outdoor adventure. This publication is for women, by women.
View all posts by The WON