Join world-renowned firearms instructor Gabby Franco at her class in the Ozarks of Missouri, “Introduction to Competitive Shooting for Women,” on Sat., Oct. 24, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Gabby will be teaching a men’s class on Sun., Oct. 25.
6 -Hour Class
8 Students max.
**This is not a class for beginners**
This class will cover the following:
– Review of proper shooting techniques
– Draw from the holster
– Mag changes
– Lateral movement while shooting
– Forward movement
Please bring the following to the class:
– Semi-auto pistol: Full size.
– Caliber: Preferably 9mm but it is not mandatory.
– At least 3 spare magazines.
– OWB holster (preferably kydex with no retention).
– Magazine pouches: 2 double or 4 single.
– 300 rounds (in some classes we might not use all the ammo).
– Eye and ear protection
– Comfortable shoes (tennis shoes)
– Crew-neck shirts (no “V” neck shirts)
– Bring a Speed loader, portable chair