(AUGUSTA, GA) — Bad Boy Buggies® has teamed with Bone Collector™, the most popular hunting show on television, to create the Bone Collector Limited Edition XTO, a uniquely equipped, specially detailed version of the fully electric, 4×4 utility vehicle for hunters and outdoorsmen.
The Bone Collector Limited Edition XTO was designed in consultation with Bone Collectors Michael Waddell, Nick Mundt and Travis “T-Bone” Turner, and sports numerous features selected to enhance the vehicle’s utility in the field – and just make it a cooler ride.
Production of the Bone Collector Limited Edition XTO will be limited to only 500 units. Each unit will include a numbered, commemorative plate on the dashboard noting its status as one of the few Bone Collector units produced.
“As a longtime partner of Bad Boy Buggies, I’m excited for our fans to be able to experience this vehicle,” said Michael Waddell, professional hunter and guide, and star of the “Bone Collector” television series on the Outdoor Channel. “Bad Boy Buggies have changed the way we hunt, and the special features of the Bone Collector XTO will only enhance the usefulness and fun of the buggy as we use it all over the nation filming the show.”
In addition to the 4×4 electric capabilities, four-wheel independent suspension, 1,200-lb payload capacity, four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes, four-person seating, and Realtree® AP camouflage that are standard on every Bad Boy Buggies XTO, the Bone Collector Limited Edition also includes the following new features, many selected in concert with the Bone Collectors themselves:
• A specially designed roof with integrated cargo rack lowers the vehicle’s profile, making it easier to load and unload gear.
• Front-mounted LED spotlights shine brightly in the Bone Collectors’ signature lime-green – a shade outside of the visible light spectrum of deer and many other game — allowing the vehicle to take to the trails in low lighting conditions without spooking its prey.
• Lime-green LED work lights illuminate the vehicle’s cabin, allowing hunters to grab gear, and prepare the day’s hunt in low-lighting conditions, without alerting game.
• The vehicle’s winch is rated to 3,500 pounds – 1,000 pounds more than the XTO’s standard winch – and features a remote control that allows it to be operated from outside the vehicle’s cabin.
• A standard gun and bow rack allows hunters to easily and safely carry up to two rifles or bows into the field.
• The vehicle’s seats are custom-embroidered with the iconic “Bone Collector” logo. The same logo shines brightly in lime-green through a specially designed cutout in the vehicle’s front grill, which has been expanded to protect more of the vehicle’s front surface when it’s busy getting to the toughest honey holes.
• A comfort-grip steering wheel better absorbs the bumps of the trail for improved control and a more enjoyable ride.
• A serialized metal plate, mounted on each unit’s dashboard, denotes its place as one of only 500 Bone Collector Limited Edition XTO units produced.
The Bone Collector Limited Edition XTO will be available in August at select Bad Boy Buggies authorized dealers. For more information about the Bone Collector Limited Edition XTO, find a local dealer where you can reserve your unit, or to learn more about Bad Boy Buggies’ entire line of utility vehicles for hunting and outdoor lifestyles, visit www.badboybuggies.com. More information is also available through joining the Bad Boy Buggies’ Facebook community at www.facebook.com/badboybuggies.
About Bad Boy Buggies
Bad Boy Buggies is a leader in utility vehicles for hunting and outdoor lifestyles. Bad Boy Buggies pioneered the category of electrically powered 4×4 vehicles, ideal for hunting and outdoor recreation due to their silent, odorless operation and environmentally friendly, emissions-free drivetrains. Today, the Bad Boy Buggies product line ranges from four-wheel-drive electric hunting machines such as the XTO, a fully electric, 4WD vehicle with seating for four, to the Work Series of diesel, gas- and electric-powered utility vehicles, including the Bad Boy Buggies XD, a versatile 4WD, diesel-powered utility vehicle with a total capacity of 1,600 pounds.
BB Buggies Inc. is an operating unit of Textron Inc.’s E-Z-GO business unit.