Girls with Guns Clothing Adds Waterfowl Wear to Lineup
Because Jen and Norissa are out there, basically being hunting freaks, they are in touch with the women’s market. They saw a need for good women’s waterfowl camo, and worked with their designers to create a new line of waterfowl wear for die-hard women duck and goose hunters.
Take, for example, the new duck jacket.
- Just in time for Waterfowl Season – Will Ship 10/1/2015
- 100% waterproof, breathable
- Featuring Primaloft Silver® insulation
- Hidden hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable waist, hood, and cuffs
- Handy cargo pockets with internal shell loops
- Neoprene cuffs to keep jacket dry
- Fitted elbow and shoulder sections for greater range of motion
- Field tested – Designed by women for women
- Sizes XS – 2X
- MRSP: $199
We’re looking forward to wearing this gear this year. We’ll let you know what we think, but we bet we’ll like it!
Visit Girls with Guns Clothing.
About The WON
The Women's Outdoor News, aka The WON, features news, reviews and stories about women who are shooting, hunting, fishing and actively engaging in outdoor adventure. This publication is for women, by women.
View all posts by The WON