LaserMax Center for the New Smith & Wesson M&P 45 Shield
August 22, 2016 (Rochester, NY) – Introducing the newest addition of the CenterFire laser series by LaserMax. The CF-SHIELD-45, for the new Smith & Wesson M&P 45 Shield.
As an essential sighting tool for training, concealed carry, and home defense, the CF-SHIELD-45 projects a vivid red aiming point downrange. This is the perfect complement to Smith & Wesson’s new M&P 45 Shield pistol. Rounded and blended to ensure a smooth draw, the CF-SHIELD-45 mounts to the frame without permanent alteration and has a tactical design that matches the style and contour of the gun. It also offers ambidextrous activation to accommodate both right and left-handed shooters along with programmable pulse and no pulse modes. Most operators report immediate improvement to hit ratios after installing a LaserMax CenterFire laser sight. The CF-SHIELD-45 sits just under the bore for pinpoint accuracy. The user can install in minutes. Protected by a 5-year warranty, CF-SHIELD-45 is priced for every shooter’s budget at just $149. LaserMax is now accepting pre-orders and shipping the first week of September.
- Tough reinforced nylon design offers superior integration with firearm frame
- Easily programmable for steady or high-vis pulsed beam
- Controlled activation to promote firearms safety
- 10 minute automatic time-out prevents inadvertent battery drain
- Ambidextrous TAP ON/TAP OFF switch reinforces safe firearm handling
- Fully adjustable for windage and elevation
Do you own the Smith & Wesson M&P 45 Shield?
About The WON
The Women's Outdoor News, aka The WON, features news, reviews and stories about women who are shooting, hunting, fishing and actively engaging in outdoor adventure. This publication is for women, by women.
View all posts by The WON